Marketing materials might say all the right things but in reality you just know when an assisted living facility is the right fit for you. At Sutton Homes, we do our best to make sure that we not only provide you with a great first impression, but that we follow through on that impression with outstanding care services on an ongoing basis.
All Sutton Homes are locally-owned and feature caregivers that are:
- Supervised by hands-on experienced Administrators
- Assisted by our Registered Nurse that is on staff full time
- Highly-trained in both Alzheimer’s care and dementia care
- Drug tested and have gone through background screening
- Trained in CPR and First Aid
- Certified to supervise and assist with medications
- Trained in personal care, food handling, resident rights, elopement, HIPAA standards (privacy act), and emergency procedures.
- Able to deal with the various behaviors related to memory loss and dementia
- All of the above are part of our continuing education program at Sutton Homes
Above all else, our caregivers are respectful, patient, and understanding. We can assure you that your loved one will be kept safe and secure by featuring continuity in care services. This basically means that the same person or group of people will be around your loved one to provide consistent and familiar care. The familiarity leads to a relaxed atmosphere that fosters participation in their new life.