You won’t be able to find a Sutton Home by signs or large parking lots. Each home is carefully chosen and tucked beside real neighbors with secure patios and comfortable living spaces. A stable, comfortable, stress-free environment is provided for all of our residents, located in Altamonte Springs, Dr. Phillips, Maitland, Metrowest, Mount Dora, Orlando and Winter Park.
One of the best ways we help your loved one is by offering an actual residential home instead of the large facility that offers strict institutional confinement.
Our locally-owned and licensed assisted living homes are unique in a variety of ways:
- Maximum of five residents live in each home
- Private and shared rooms available
- Each home is secure for wanderers and has a fenced backyard
- “Interest-based” activities are conducted in the home
- Programs and activities are tailored to each resident
- Nutritious meals are cooked in a fully-functional kitchen
- Ancillary services such as housekeeping and laundry are provided
- Registered Nurse on staff full time
- Fee covers all levels of care; no hidden or “add-on” fees
- Nurse Practitioner services are available
Contact Sutton Homes today for to learn more about Alzheimer’s care and dementia care or to tour one of our locally-owned assisted living facilities. We accept Long Term Diversion Programs, Veteran’s Assistance Programs, Long Term Care Insurance, & Private Pay.