Serving East and West Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, and Mt. Dora.
Sutton Homes will change the way you think about Assisted Living. Established in 1994, Sutton Homes has earned a reputation as Central Florida’s premiere Alzheimer’s and dementia care assisted living facility. In our family style residential homes, we treat our residents with the respect, understanding and compassion they deserve.
With our guarantee that there will be a maximum of only five residents in each home, Sutton Homes creates a truly unique and relaxing environment for your loved one. We will go out of our way to make our residents feel like family.
There are many reasons to choose Sutton Homes for your loved one:
- We have homes located in safe, upscale neighborhoods. The homes are locally owned facilities and are managed and maintained with utmost care.
- Each Assisted Living Facility (ALF) home has caregivers who specialize in helping people with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and all other types of memory loss. Each caregiver has had CPR, First Aid and medication assistance training.
- Sutton Homes offer truly compassionate continuity of care services. Attention to detail and maintaining a consistent routine are primary concerns at Sutton Homes. By keeping things streamlined and familiar, your loved one will feel comfortable and relaxed in their new home.
- When you visit one of our homes, you will notice that the layout is comfortable and inviting. Every Assisted Living Facility (ALF) has a comfortable living room, family room, bedrooms, bathroom facilities and dining room. The fully-functioning kitchen is maintained with dietician approved, delicious and nutritious meals. But most importantly, attention is paid to resident likes and preferences.
- Each assisted living home remains secure for wanderers and features tailored landscaping and a fenced backyard.
- Your loved one can participate in interest-based activities designed to foster socialization and entertainment among the residents.
- Contact Sutton Homes today to learn more about Alzheimer’s and dementia care and schedule a convenient time to tour our locally-owned assisted living facilities. We accept Long Term Care Insurance, Private Pay, & Long Term Diversion Programs.